The NDPC offers several benefits for its members, including discounted event rates for member companies and their employees and access to exclusive programs and training opportunities that will save your company and employees time and money.
- Property and Casualty Insurance Program: Members who enroll with NDPC’s endorsed providers may qualify for lower rates. Learn more >
- ONE BASIN – One Way! Standardized Orientation Program: This orientation program covers safety orientation at all participating producers’ sites, eliminating the need for contractors to sit through hours of orientations at every site where they work. Learn more >
- New & Emerging Leaders Training: This 2-day curriculum includes topics designed to enhance your leadership skills including self mastery, change mastery, engagement & accountability mastery, and communication & people mastery. Learn more >
- Safety Training: The NDPC offers reduced rates on other training programs throughout the year. Members will receive announcements and updates as seminars are added.
- Annual Meeting: Network with industry leadership while staying informed on the latest technologies, trends and issues impacting oil and gas development in North Dakota
- ND Oil PAC Golf: Connect with colleagues and friends on some of North Dakota’s most beautiful and nationally recognized golf courses.
- ND Oil PAC Sporting Clay Shoot: Get to know fellow outdoor enthusiasts in the industry and support the ND Oil PAC.
- Dugout Night with the Bismarck Larks: Join NDPC members for an evening of baseball and networking in our VIP area.
- UND Hockey Night: Enjoy dinner with members in the Green Room and then head to the lower bowl of the Ralph Englestad Arena to watch UND Fighting Hawks, one of the most preeminent collegiate hockey teams in the nation.
- Williston Basin Petroleum Conference: Held in Bismarck every even year, the WBPC is the largest Bakken-focused conference in the world. Featuring prominent CEOs and industry leaders, this is your opportunity to connect with some of the Bakken’s biggest and best companies, technologies, services and leaders. Take in the Conference when it’s hosted in Regina, Canada for the latest in industry technology and science-driven solutions.
- Energy of North Dakota Outreach Events, including:
- Bakken Rocks CookFest: Vie for bragging rights as the best cooks in the Bakken, meet and build relationships with community leaders and members, and network and reconnect with colleagues in the industry.
- Bakken Classic Fishing Derby: Prove your fishing stories to be true while helping raise money for wildlife and habitat projects in North Dakota.
- And much, much more: Your license to operate begins with building strong ties in the community. Participate in any of our charitable drives, volunteer events, or educational opportunities to help get your name out there among your colleagues and make our communities stronger.
Other Member Benefits:
- NDPC Achievement Awards: Member companies can nominate employees for our NDPC Achievement Awards celebrating industry leaders and their achievement or excellence in safety, environmental stewardship and community engagement.
- Representation on Legislative and Regulatory Issues.
- Access to NDPC Ad Hoc Committee Meetings – see more here
- Subscriptions to:
- Monthly NDPC E-News Subscription
- Daily North Dakota Oil and Gas News Clipping Service
- The American Oil & Gas Reporter
- Weekly NDPC Legislative Actions Summary (during Legislative Sessions)
- Basic listing in the NDPC Buyer’s Guide.
- Other services, including access to NDPC’s large format printer.
To become a North Dakota Petroleum Council member, click here for an application, e-mail email@example.com or call us at (701) 223-6380.