2017 ND Oil PAC Sporting Clays
May 25, 2017 | Capital City Sporting Clays | Bismarck, ND
Limited to 150 people. First come, first served. $500 sponsorships available.
2 PM Clay Shoot Registration + 2017 Legislative Review
2:30 PM Rules Meeting
3-5 PM Sporting Clay Shoot – Shotgun Start
5-6 PM Social
NDPC Member – $150/person
Non-member – $200/person
*Includes ammunition**, round of sporting clays and flurry for one person, prizes and social. A very limited number of shotguns are available for rent at the clubhouse, so please arrange to bring your own shotgun or share with others.
**Ammunition available for 12 and 20 gauge. 16 gauge, 28 gauge and 410 shells will be extra.
- 5 shooters per squad (may register as a single or a group of any number up to 5)
- Eye and ear protection required
- PERSONAL CHECKS OR CREDIT CARD ONLY. This is a PAC event so corporate payment cannot be accepted.
Capital City Sporting Clays is located a short distance northeast of Bismarck.
- Take I-94 East to Exit 170 (Menoken).
- Turn left (North) at the end of the exit ramp.
- Travel North for three miles
- Turn left onto 71st Ave NE. You will see a Sporting Clays sign to the right at the turn.
- Travel west for 2 miles.
- Capital City Sporting Clays will be on your left. Drive through the gate and down to the parking lot.