2017 NORTH DAKOTA PETROLEUM COUNCIL
SEPT. 26-28, 2017
1000 42ND STREET
GRAND FORKS, ND 58201
The North Dakota Petroleum Council is looking forward to hosting you at our 2017 Annual Meeting.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Anyone with an interest in the oil and gas business in the Williston Basin should attend. Topics will range from North American and world energy supply and demand, to highly technical Bakken talks, to managing community impacts and Bakken Basics education.
REGISTRANT TIPS & TRICKS
- All times are Central Time.
- Attire: business
- Due to possible changes, please check the latest version of the conference agenda on the web site.
- What’s the forecast? Who knows? Bring a jacket… this is North Dakota!
- An electronic survey will be sent to you following the conference. We value your input to help us make improvements.
- Thanks again to the Annual Meeting sponsors!